General Provident Fund (GPF)
The section deals with GPF cases of all subscribers. The nature of duties of this section broadly covers:
1. Booking of monthly credit and debit in individual subscriber's accounts in the broadsheet.
2. Transfer of the figure in the broadsheet to the individual subscriber's ledger cards for calculating of accrued interest.
3. Adjustment of missing credits and debits in the individual subscriber's account.
4. Transfer of the ledger figure back to the broadsheet for final closing of the accounts for the year.
5. Preparation of the individual GPF Annual Statement and issue of the same to the subscriber.
6. Allotment of account number to new subscriber to the Fund.
7. Authorization of final payment of the deceased Govt. servant, superannuation and other on cessation of service.
8. Determination and authorization of Deposit Linked Insurance in respect of eligible deceased Govt. employees.
|17||Vincent Lalremruata Kawlni||Despatch Rider|
Note: Staff list as on 24th Feb 2022